Niagahoster is a tech company based in Yogyakarta that provides web-hosting services. Our product team helps customers to market their products digitally through the presence in the digital industry. The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes sets the strategy, roadmap, timeline, feature definition for shared hosting products, guides the success of the shared hosting product line, and leads the cross-functional team responsible for improving it. This role will also be leading cross-functional teams to craft and implement various product development initiatives, most notably between engineering, marketing, sales, and support teams. This role requires mastery of lean and agile methodologies for product development and project management and excellent communication skill to work with cross-functional teams. If this is you, come and join us!
- Maximizing business value from a product;
- Defining a vision for a product;
- Analyze market and competitive conditions, laying out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands;
- Aligning stakeholders around the vision for the product;
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill the gaps;
- Generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth;
- Develop shared hosting pricing and positioning strategies;
- Engage with end-user and gain actionable insights for product developments.
- Possess deep product expertise needed to lead the team and make strategic product decision;
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in shared hosting product development;
- Experienced with web hosting and website industry is preferable. (Website, cPanel, WHM, WordPress);
- Mastery of Lean and Agile methodologies for product development and project management;
- Able to understand our user's voice, including engagement with the user to gain feedback and expectation;
- Solid experiences in working with large amounts of data and able to deduct meaningful insight from data as a basis for decision making;
- Strong grasp on our business operation: value chain, business process, technology, and infrastructure;
- Possess deep knowledge of industry context: trend, market landscape, customers, competitors, and positioning;
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization:
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skill to work with a cross-functional team;
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations.
- Have flexible work hours as we’re living up the value of freedom and responsibility;
- Access to reference books, training courses, international conferences, and many more to support your professional development;
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture;
- Enjoy being surrounded by smart and driven people;
- Opportunities to explore ideas to maximize impactful result;
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as birthday prize, lottery, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!