We are looking for a Recruitment Team Leader to ensure we hire qualified employees to meet our company’s current and future needs by creating recruitment and employer branding strategy include recruitment marketing, talent sourcing, selection strategies.
To be successful in this role, you should have strong leadership, excellent communication skills to interact with candidates and internal teams. If you are being able to place qualified candidates in a timely manner and build talent pipelines for our future hiring needs, we would like to know you!
Your success day:
- Supervise recruiting personnel;
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts;
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans;
- Conduct end to end hiring process;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver the maximum result on fulfilling manpower needs!
What we expect:
- Advanced in English is a must;
- Experience min 3 years in recruiting IT position and following its market trend;
- Experience min 2 years as Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) in start-up company;
- Proven leadership experiences;
- Amazing task management skill;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
Here you can:
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture which values high standards;
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team of experienced and friendly mates;
- Be an owner of your results and celebrate the achievements with your team;
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development: books, workshops, plenty of mentorships;
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize lottery, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!