Recruitment specialist is responsible to help companies fill staff vacancies by evaluating candidates and building networks of potential hires. You will take a hands-on role in assessing candidate resumes and credentials. Work closely with hiring managers to conduct screening interviews and determine which candidates to invite back for the next process.
- Designing and implementing end-to-end recruitment strategy
- Sourcing and attracting potential candidates
- Screen candidates resumes and applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver the maximum result on fulfilling manpower needs
- Advanced in English is a must
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management or any business-related fields.
- Amazing task management skill
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in recruiting IT position and following its market trend