We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to oversee all aspects of the best talent acquisition in our team. You are responsible to help companies fill staff vacancies by evaluating candidates and building networks of potential hires. You will take a hands-on role in assessing candidate resumes and credentials.
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication skills to interact with candidates and internal teams. You should also be familiar with online and offline sourcing techniques, like networking at career events and searching for potential hires through resume databases. If you are being able to place qualified candidates in a timely manner and build talent pipelines for our future hiring needs, we would like to know you!
Your success day:
- Designing and implementing an end-to-end recruitment strategy;
- Sourcing and attracting potential candidates;
- Screen candidates resumes and applications;
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver the maximum result on fulfilling manpower needs!
What we expect:
- Advanced in English is a must;
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management or any business-related fields;
- Amazing task management skill;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Experience in recruiting IT positions and following its market trend.
Here you can:
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture which values high standards;
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team of experienced and friendly mates;
- Be an owner of your results and celebrate the achievements with your team;
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development: books, workshops, plenty of mentorships;
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize lottery, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!