We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who is responsible for creating good looking and easy to use website and eCOmmerce projects for our clients.
Your success day:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project manager and web developers
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets, text content, galleries
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
What we expect:
- At least 1 years experience in UI or UX design
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc or InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Here you can:
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture that values high standards;
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team of experienced and friendly teammates rockstars;
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development - from training courses and reference books to the world’s best conferences;
- Have FUN at team building activities and workshops;
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, birthday prize lottery, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!