We are seeking an experienced Cyber Security Specialist to join our growing team. You will play a pivotal role to investigate the vulnerability and risks within hardware and software. Moreover, you will manage and monitor any attacks and intrusions, and recognize the potential threat or attempted breach by closing off the security vulnerability.
Your Success Day:
- Identify and report security incidents, issues, and concerns to the global security team, help to complete or drive projects related to security hardening in the Indonesian office;
- Identifying and defining system security requirements;
- Prepare security standards, policies, and procedures;
- Control periodic security reviews;
- Conduct security training;
- Keep up to date with the hacking trends and ensure all Company's applications are protected;
- Implement, manage and monitor core security infrastructure;
- Identify attack vectors;
- Perform penetration and security tests on both web and mobile apps;
- Prepare documentation on all security tests;
- Coordinate 3rd party application and network vulnerability testing;
- Verify security systems by developing and implementing checks;
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cybersecurity designs.
What We Expect:
- At least two years of working experience in IT security;
- Experience in defensive security (additional experience in offensive guard would be considered an advantage);
- Experience in bug bounty programs and CTFs will be regarded as an advantage;
- Experience with web application security testing, security monitoring, and intrusion detection;
- Familiar with security processes and frameworks such as OWASP, NIST, SANS;
- Experience with penetration testing tools such as Kali Linux, OWASP Zap, Burp Suite, Arachni and other devices;
- A good understanding of attacks such as injection (e.g., form parameter/SQL) and Endpoint security testing;
- Understand the latest industry trends and best practices in information security;
- Positive attitude towards rapid learning;
- Advanced proficiency in English.
Here you can:
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team of experienced and friendly marketing rockstars;
- Have flexible work hours as we’re living up the value of freedom and responsibility;
- Access to reference books, training courses, international conferences, and many more to support your professional development;
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture which values high standards;
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team who respects and care for each other as Niagahoster support people’s courage and candidness;
- Opportunities to explore and maximize unique and impactful ideas as we provide a boundless creative board;
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as birthday prize, lottery, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!